[URGENT] NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER JOB IN VIETNAM (passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa required)
Welcome to Major Education. Established in 2009, we are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Viet Nam with an English Centre located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, over 80 English teaching sites, 2 international schools and collaboration with two of the largest institutions around the world: Macmillan and British Council. We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential, and are having english teacher job in vietnam openings in Vietnam. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
MAJOR EDUCATION – ENGLISH TEACHER JOB DETAILS:
- $1000-$1500 NET (22,800,000-33,000,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,800 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
- Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
- Up to 24 paid annual leave
- Up to 9 paid sick days per year
- Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of approximately 5,000,000 VND
- Contract completion bonus up to 10,000,000 VND
- Training and development programs
- Contract Start Date: 6th August 2018
- Contract length: 10 months – renewable
- Resign bonus of 10,000,000VND
- Career opportunities
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at 410,000VND per hour net.
Candidates require the following:
- A degree
- A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
- A passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A student-oriented mindset
- Age range between 22-50